Home Remedy Body detox with Natural Herbs
The most efficient way of clearing your body from harmful substances called
toxins, would be a way to detoxify it and clear you system of alien bodies
consumed and inhaled every day. This will streamline your bodyís functions and
optimize the use of energy, helping you feel stronger and healthier. A detox
is not a tablet you take. It is a programme you can follow for a couple of days
or a lifestyle that you embrace depending on your needs and circumstances.
Herbs have been given to us by our Great Healer and Creator to help us heal ourselves naturally and affectively. Combining herbs with your normal detox will enhance your bodyís ability to heal itself fast and efficiently. With a normal easy detox you can start by avoiding too much caffeine and alcohol, refined foods, tobacco and processed food. Organic food is also a much healthier and more natural way to start making subtle changes. Make sure you get some form of exercise and drink plenty of water to aid your body in its detoxifying process. Adding herbs to you diet will speed up the process and protect your organs against cancer and other illnesses.
Everyone knows about the benefits of the most common herbs and that they donít just make our food taste great, but that they also help to cure many ailments. Here are a few you could use as a home remedy with your detoxification process.
- Psyllium seeds and husks, commonly found in India is a good source of dietary fibre making this herb ideal to treat constipation and diarrhoea. In resent research psyllium has proven to also lower cholesterol and regulate diabetes. Take with adequate amounts of water.
- Carnosic acid found in Rosemary is suggested to protect the brain from neurodegenerative diseases and strokes.
- Cascara Sagrada is one of natures most used natural laxatives. It promotes healthy peristalsis in the colon. Use only in its dried form as the fresh plant can be slightly toxic.
- The bark of Alder buckthorn also acts as a laxative but is much gentler on the body.
- Juniper berries when, used unripe and green, will support healthy urinary tract functions and keep your kidneys healthy. It protects and treats infections in these organs and can cure yeast infection and stomach cramps.
- Stinging nettles will act as a diuretic and prevent kidney stones from forming. It washes away bacteria and toxins and also known to relieve the pain of arthritis.
- Burdock has been known to remedy viruses like colds and flu, throat pains and tonsillitis. It also aids in removing heavy metals from the body
- From the more well-known herbs such as Basil, cypress, celery, lavender, lemon, fennel, thyme, and patchouli, essential oils are extracted and used to massage the skin. This would improve circulation and remove toxins from under the skin resulting in a healthy natural glow.
- Dandelion is high in vitamins A and C, contains beta carotene and is high in iron. It increases urine production and thereby regulates the salt in your body. Milk thistle has been used as an antidote to poisoning in emergencies and protects the liver by cell regeneration.
- Rooibos leaves have been proven to prevent cancer and works wonders in alleviating allergies. It prevents heart disease and protects the body against viruses.
Home remedies using herbs to aid in your detox can be very effective and inexpensive. Many of us have these herbs growing in our gardens and it is extremely easy to grow your own little herb garden. Use these every day plants in you home and start enjoying the benefits of herbs.
Table Of Contents
Detoxify Your Body with Fiber
Find out how fiber can help your body detox naturally
Detox Your Body and Lose Weight
Want To Get Rid Of The Extra Weight? Detox Your Body!
How To Detox Your Kidneys
Learn How To Detox Your Kidneys
Facts about Detox Diets
Facts That You Should Know Before Going On A Detox Diet
Types of Detox Diets
The Different Types Of Detox Diets To Help You Detox Your Body
Detox Diet and Gastrointestinal Tract
The health benefits of detox diet on your gastrointestinal tract
Kidneys detox explored
3 Day Detox Diet
A detox diet to help you detox in 3 days
Facts about Detox Diets
Essential detox diet facts
Benefits of body detox
What you will gain from a body detox
Body Detox For Weight Loss
Slimming through a detox
Top Detox Teas
Best teas for detoxification
How to Successfully Undergo a Detox Diet
Steps to a successful detoxification
Kidney detox info
Liver Cleansing Detox Diet
A diet for liver detox
Master Cleanse Detox Diet Benefits
Health benefits of Master Cleanse
12 Steps To A Complete Body Detox
12 steps detox to help you regain your health and vitality
- What Is Body Detox
- What Toxins Am I Exposed To
- Body Natural Detoxification System
- When Do You Need A Body Detox
- How To Detox Your Body
- Recipes For Detox Diet
- Free Detox Diet
- Foot Detox
- Liver Detox
- Colon Detox
- Alcohol Detox
- Full Body Detox
- Detox Tea
- Master Cleanse
- Detox Products
- More About Body Detox
- Food Guide Pyramid
- Dietary Guidelines
- Health Detox And Diets
- Detox Tips
- Detox Blog