Health, Detox and Diets
Herbal Body Detox
Detoxing the body with natural herbs is an excellent way to improve your energy level. In order to get the most benefit from your detox, you must follow good eating habits once the cleanse is over. The herbal cleanse will remove accumulated poisons from your body, but you need to refrain from overloading your system once again with toxins by going back to the old eating patterns.
You must do your best to keep the toxins from getting back into your body and building up yet again. This will create a vicious circle that is bad for your health. Foods to avoid are coffee, tea, sugar, alcoholic beverages. You should not smoke or use caustic household cleaners around the house. You should also limit the use of body lotions or shampoos that contain unknown chemicals.
A good way to begin is by working out regularly and making sure to get plenty of water, along with a diet of natural organic meals. Just take each change to your diet and exercise step by step and you will get there.
Take a look at this handy list of herbs that will detox the body:
- Including lots of fiber in a detox is very important and psyllium seeds and husks are widely used for this purpose. They will work as a laxative and can be used by letting them sit in a bowl of water until softened. The psyllium will help your colon and digestive system function better and prevent diarrhea and other bowel problems. The psyllium will actually ‘soak up' the toxins from the body like a sponge.
- A safe and gentle herb useful as a laxative is cascara sagrada, which also works to make your colon and digestive muscles stronger.
- Alternatively you can use alder buckthorn bark as another natural laxative. Since it is very strong, it needs to be dried and bottled for an entire year to make it safe to use.
- To cleanse the kidneys and bladder, hydrangea root is a good choice. Gravel roots, also called Joe pye weed will also take care of this. Any kidney stones or bladder urea crystals will be broken down and flushed from the body. The bladder and kidneys are so important is keeping your body free of poisons, you need to make it a priority to help them out, with natural herbal formulations like these.
- Nettle can help detoxify the entire body, but will overstress the kidneys if used too often.
- For gentle diuretic properties, as well as flushing excess heavy metal accumulations in the body, try burdock root. It will act as a gentler form of nettle.
- To cleanse and improve the functioning of your urinary tract, juniper berries are quite useful and safe. Take care not to use them over a long period of time. If you do, the kidneys can become overwhelmed. Use a little juniper berry once in a while and your kidneys and bladder will thank you.
- To flush the liver, kidneys and gallbladder, go with milk thistle and dandelion root. Silymarin is the key active ingredient in milk thistle that enables the cleansing.
Your lymphatic system will benefit from a number of natural detoxing herbs. Try these: rosemary, thyme, fennel, lemon, basil, cypress, celery, grapefruit and patchouli oil. Your skin will look great and the lymph nodes will be free of toxins.
For an excellent home detox experience, you can't go wrong with this list of herbs. Detox the easy and organic way with a variety of natural herbs.
Table Of Contents
Acai Berry Detox Health Benefits
Acai Berry contains very powerful antioxidant - Find out how it can benefit you ...
Tomato and Body Detoxification
Benefits of tomatoes and how it can help detoxify your body
The Detox by Bruce Fife
A review of Bruce Fife's The Detox
Acai Berry Detox Diet
Losing weight and staying healthy with Acai berry
Flat Stomach Through Body Cleanse
How body cleansing can help you flatten your tummy
Top Ten Natural Detox Foods
List of the best detox foods to naturally detox your body
Ph Level And Body Detoxification
The importance of a balanced Ph level.
Herbal Body Detox
List of herbs for a home detox.
The Tao of Body Detox
Intro to Daniel Reid's The Tao of Detox.
Detox and Weight Loss Through Maqui Berry
The benefits of Maqui Berries.
The Importance Of Organic Food
Benefits of organic food.
3 Day Detox Diet
A detox diet to help you detox in 3 days
Facts about Detox Diets
Essential detox diet facts
Benefits of body detox
What you will gain from a body detox
Body Detox For Weight Loss
Slimming through a detox
Top Detox Teas
Best teas for detoxification
How to Successfully Undergo a Detox Diet
Steps to a successful detoxification
Kidney detox info
Liver Cleansing Detox Diet
A diet for liver detox
Master Cleanse Detox Diet Benefits
Health benefits of Master Cleanse
12 Steps To A Complete Body Detox
12 steps detox to help you regain your health and vitality
- What Is Body Detox
- What Toxins Am I Exposed To
- Body Natural Detoxification System
- When Do You Need A Body Detox
- How To Detox Your Body
- Recipes For Detox Diet
- Free Detox Diet
- Foot Detox
- Liver Detox
- Colon Detox
- Alcohol Detox
- Full Body Detox
- Detox Tea
- Master Cleanse
- Detox Products
- More About Body Detox
- Food Guide Pyramid
- Dietary Guidelines
- Health Detox And Diets
- Detox Tips
- Detox Blog